Friday, June 24, 2011
Happy Birthday Krissy! 37 Things I Love About You
1. I love having three kids with you.
2. I love how you see things as either black or white - right or wrong. You are my moral compass.
3. I love building a home with you.
4. You're a farm girl.
5. Letting you beat me in all things competitive.
6. Reading yet another detox book with you.
7. The way you plan my new decade birthdays. You went over and above (literally) this year.
8. How you lead worship and sing in the Spirit. I love hearing the new songs God gives you.
9. Watching Steve Carell movies with you.
10. Tag teaming with you to keep our kids in line.
11. You change Anthem's diapers and I don't have to.
12. Watching you sing a Spanish song in church for the first time (Your Great Name).
13. When you think you've lost something, you tell me and before I can answer you, you've found it already.
14. Listening to your dreams.
15. You experiment with new recipes and meals for first time guests. You have more guts than me.
16. You're up for trying new things.
17. You have much wisdom.
18. You were the cure for my Facebook addiction.
19. You give me 5% writers credit on your songs.
20. You don't wish you had married a Mexican avocado farmer.
21. You dress our daughter up in pink, girlie clothes.
22. You are fun to go on vacation with.
23. You like to try new things.
24. We made it to 13 years of marrige and we still love each other.
25. You're a charismatic Dutch reformer.
26. You make me look better than I really am.
27. You are generous.
28. You are genuine.
29. I can trust you with anything.
30. You notice when I'm not wearing my wedding ring.
31. You are persistent.
32. You pay attention to details.
33. We are opposites when it comes to our toot times.
34. I may win in the games we play, but you win in the stuff that matters.
35. Your naturally curly hair.
36. You are a prayer warrior.
37. I get to watch you design our new house.
I miss you, but I will see you again in a couple of days.