Sunday, July 27, 2008

Strength Vision

Vision One of the tasks in Strength For Life as I gear up to my transformation is to write a vision statement.  I've written a personal vision statement already (you can view that here).  The following is my strength statement...



I am strong-mentally, physically and spiritually.  I am resisting temptations in all of these areas.  I am choosing resourcefulness over laziness.  I am choosing strength over sluggishness.  I am choosing Christ and His glory over anything else.  This includes His glory in my body!  I am parenting, working, loving, reading and exercising strong.  I am picking friends that encourage me.  I am making good choices all the time by slowing down and thinking smart.  I am optimistic about life and after-life.  I’m beginning with the end in mind.  I am taking every day on as if it’s my last – living like I am dying!



No comments:

Post a Comment