Saturday, June 7, 2008

37

37 37. Does that sound old to you? A 37 year old man. Today, I'm 37.  Thirteeeeeeeee-sevennnnnnnnnnnnn!! Ugh...that sounds old.



Here are some things I'm going to work on in the next year:



1. Lose weight.  I'd like to be 185-190 lbs of pure lean muscle mass!



2. Have a better balance of my work life and my family life.  I spend too much time working and not enough time being a husband and a dad. 



3. Be a better worker.  I'm doing too much.  I need to administrate better and improve my work habits and planning.  I'd rather do less and earn more.  I'm working on that.



4. Financially, I'd like to be a better saver and more disciplined in our spending.



5. I'd like to be a better friend.  I don't invest in others well.  I'm going to endeavor to be a better friend to those God has put around me.



If I can do that this year, I'll say I've accomplished much in the 37th year of my life.



Happy Birthday to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment