Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogging & Watercooler Wednesday

Hello Everybody - it's late Tuesday / early on Wednesday morning and I just can't stop messing with my blog.  It's Ethos' Watercooler Wednesday.  This is my second Watercooler post.  The cooler is fun because you get to read what others are writing about. 



Randyelrodspencesmith Ever since I took the Lifework 2.0 class with Randy Elrod and Spence Smith a few weeks ago, I've been nuts about blogging.  I have so much yet to learn, but I'm enjoying the process.  I encourage you to attend a future Lifework 2.0 class or any reputable class about blogging. 



I've become convinced even in this short time that everyone should blog.  If you are a leader in any capacity at all, you should blog about what, why, who, where and how you lead.  If you are a business owner, blog about your expertise.  If you have a passion for something, write about it.  If you have family far away and want to keep them informed, write about it.  Randy Elrod has a wonderful Top 10 List on why you should blog. 



If you want to learn more about Blogging Basics, check out Blogging Basics 101.  I found it very useful! 



A few weeks ago, I heard God clearly say to me "write".  That's when I started pursuing blogging and journaling.  It's been a wonderful journey so far.   I look to you...fellow bloggers...to continue sharing advice and tips on how to blog better.  Thanks for being on this journey with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment