Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Narnia II - Prince Caspian

Prince_caspianposter2_2 On a rainy Memorial Day yesterday, my family and I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.  I had minimal expectations because I didn't LOVE the first one.  But, about an hour into, I was really enjoying this movie.  AND, it just got better and better from there.  It's a solid story, redeeming message, good acting, plot and action - lots and lots of action.  It was a great movie to see with the family.  The only scene the boys (6 & 8) had to cover their eyes was the part where they were tempted by the White Witch.  The rest was excellent.  I found myself still playing out scenes in the movie a few hours later as I tried to fall asleep.  I know it's good when that happens.  Go see Prince Caspian with your family - it was very good.  Better yet, read the book with your kids first.  That's what we did.  They were really into it.



1 comment:

  1. My roommate and I were skeptical about watching the movie (we weren't fans of the first one either), but after your solid recommendation, I'll have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete