Monday, May 19, 2008

Flag Football Post Game Party

Ffparty3 Well, the season is almost over.  One more game to go.  We're 5-2, I believe.  We experienced a tough loss this past Saturday against the Franklin Steelers 5-6 team.  They were amazing...scratch that...they had one kid (coach's son) who was amazing.  He also got the ball 90% of the time.  A little unfair, but that's okay, the boys don't even remember it.  Kaden scored all the points (proud dad comment).  For the record, he's a coaches son also. 



FlagfootballpartykadenAfterwards, we had our end of the season party at Marble Slab Creamery.  The boys obviously had a great time...as you can see by the pics.  Kaden is the one with the chocolate ice cream moustache.  Alex is in the red.  I am so proud to be coaching these boys.  It's great for me and I think the boys and their families are having a great time too. 



Flagfootballparty2Even though another season is over, I have only 3 months to wait until the next one starts!  I think I'll coach both Alex and Kaden together on the same team.  We'll see what happens...



No comments:

Post a Comment