Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spa Anyone?!

Vnastn55023513_id65597_guide_inclus Today, we pampered ourselves.  Next week, Krissy and I celebrate 10 years of marriage.  So, in honor of the boys last full day of school, we booked a 60-minute Swedish Massage at Adagio Massage Co. & Spa for our last day of freedom and bliss. 



All in all, for the price ($70 per person), I would rate Adagio on Division Street a 6 out of 10.  The most important part, the massage, was good.  The things that could use improving there include better wine selection, fresh-baked desserts and a better overall vibe/mood/atmosphere.  It seemed a bit business-like - especially in the building they were in.  However, I think all of this could be easily done.  I wish them well.



Adagiologo_3 Now that my fingers and wrist are relaxed again and ready for more blogging, I want to ask you to rate the top spas in your area.  Krissy and I want to visit more spas for vacations - particularly for a 3-4 day mini-vacation together.  Can you recommend some?  I'd love to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment