Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Was A Pickle This Week

Pickle1_3I played a pickle this Sunday in our church's Carpenter's Kids program.  However, I looked strangely like a famous cucumber.  My name was Percy and I made kids laugh by pretending to get mad when everyone else in the skit called me a cucumber - even though I really was a pickle.  I was very sweet in the beginning and ended up getting very angry and bitter in the end.  Take a look at that picture and ask yourself how could such a sweet cucumber looking pickle be mad at anyone?  What can I say - anything for the kids!



2 comments:

  1. You are one of the greats when it comes to the things you are willing to do for the kids. All I can say is thank you for your willingness to serve your church family. Your awesome in all you do for CK. Can't wait to see what they have you doing next.
    Knock'em dead, break a leg, or what ever you say for good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim - thank you so much for your email. I really appreciate all of your prayers for us. They make a big difference. See you next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete